Ian & Dena MacDonald welcome you to our website and are proud to present to you our beautifully renovated late 18th century highland cottage which sleeps 2, is tastefully decorated and equipped for self-catering.
- It has one double bedroom, shower-room/toilet, kitchen and lounge with a super log-burner, well stocked library, Sky TV, DVD, video and radio.
- Background heating is from electric storage radiators and the kitchen has a cooker, washer/dryer, fridge and microwave.
- All electricity, heating, fuel, linen, and towels are included in the price.
- The Cottage is a delightfully cosy nest for a romantic stay.
- Sorry no smoking or pets allowed.
- Braes is an ideal centre for visiting the whole of the island as it is just 5 miles from the capital Portree with its supermarkets, pubs and restaurants as well as a Tourist Information Office and a Wet Weather Centre with Theatre, Cinema and Exhibitions.
- From The Cottage you can enjoy both hill and coastal walks to appreciate the wealth of wildlife in the area. Seals, dolphins, porpoises, otters, buzzards, kestrels, golden and white-tailed sea eagles are regularly seen from the croft.
- Skye offers excellent trout and salmon angling as well as sea fishing in plenty.
- There are 2 golf courses within a 10 mile radius and for serious climbers, The Cuillin mountains are a short drive away.